Jul 30, 2022

Summer Break: Back SOON!

My "to-do" list for this blog is streaming off my desk and trailing toward the floor, where an impressive stack of picture books sits, muttering about being neglected. I do expect to resume sharing their impressive and appealing contents in posts. 

What? Please pardon this interruption: 

(Shush,  stack, you KNOW I've read all of you already, and several of you TWICE! You DO matter to me, but I will do more justice to your terrific talents after this short break!)

Apologies for that, but these picture books DO call to me, and I really do want to give each its full turn in the spotlight. For now, though, I will pause my posts here for two weeks and resume in mid-August. And I hope that you who are reading here are giving yourself permission to take some breaks in your lives. Whether that involves travel or having company, pausing in your reading or reading things you normally don't, may the time dedicated to your own respite be gratifying and satisfying. 

Back soon!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture books are as versatile and diverse as the readers who enjoy them. Join me to explore the wacky, wonderful, challenging and changing world of picture books.